Sunday, June 21, 2009

HALF LIVE


i am awake in the afternoon, i feel asleep in the living room

and it's one of those moments
, when everything is so clear

before the truth go back into hiding
, i want decide 'cause its worth to deciding

to work on finding something more than this fear
, it takes so much out of me to pretend

tell me now, tell me how to makes amend

maybe, i need to see the daylight,
to leave behind this half live

don't you see i am breaking down

lately, something here don't feeling right, this is just half live

is there's no escape ? no escape from time of any kind

i keep tying to understand

this thing and that thing, my fellow man

i guess I'll let you know, when i figure it out

but i don't mind a few mysteries, they can't stay the way it's fine by me

and you are the mystery i am missing

it takes so much out of me to pretend

come on let's fall in love again, 'cause lately something here don't feel right

this is just a half live

without you i am breaking down wake me, let see the daylight save me from this half live let's you and i escape escape from time

1 comment:

  1. gw kira lo udah mengalami kemajuan yang sangat pesat dengan berani bikin puisi bahasa inggris...taunya...duncan sheik yang bikin :D

    ReplyDelete